TRINICY is a non-partisan, non-denominational nonprofit association of Conservative Christians on (and off) Campuses in the United States and abroad.
TRINICY’s vision is for all Christians to have the conviction, courage, and competence to advance the cause of Christ in education, regardless of any and all opposition.
TRINICY exists to support conservative Christian scholars feeling isolated, exhausted, and alone in the face of relentless spiritual warfare on their secular(ized) campuses. We strengthen young Christians through opportunities in leadership, scholarship, and fellowship, and we specialize in facilitating much-needed discipleship through our Online Mentorship Program, with the goal of producing ambassadors fully-clad in the armor of God and able to advance His cause in their classes, on their campuses, and in our communities.
- To create a community of conservative Christians on campuses across the globe through engagement, education, and empowerment.
- To contend for the Christian faith, equipping scholars to confirm their convictions, confront Christianophobia, and communicate the gospel with wisdom, boldness, and love.
- To cultivate conversation that promotes academic freedom, free speech, and freedom of expression as vehicles for discovering what is true, good, and beautiful.
Christian Scholars, Ambassadors, & Champions who are:
- Discipled and Making Disciples (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Transformed through Mental Renewal (Romans 12:2)
- Biblically Literate & Doctrinally Sound (Hebrews 4:12)
- Exercising Their Gifts of Grace (Romans 12:6-8)
- Committed to Servant Leadership (Matthew 20:26-28)
- Culturally & Civically Engaged (Matthew 5:13-16)
- Fully Armored for Spiritual Warfare (Ephesians 6: 11-17)
- Prepared to Defend the Faith (1 Peter 3:15)
- Unified in Truth & Love (John 13:34-35)
- Giving God Glory (1 Corinthians 10:31)
Statement of Faith
We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the inspired word of God, the final authority for faith and life, inerrant in the original writings, infallible, and God- breathed (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Matthew 4:4, Matthew 5:18; John 16:12-13). READ MORE HERE
We believe in the sanctity of marriage within The Church, as it is clearly and exclusively defined in scripture, as a sacred union between a man and a woman (Genesis 1:27-28, Genesis 2:21-25, 1 Corinthians 7:2, Hebrews 13:4). READ MORE HERE
Statement on Conservatism
We chose the word “conservative” out of mere practicality: it is the best fitting word, given the times that we live in, to describe our active position regarding many issues our society is confronted with, such as aggressive secularization, postmodernism, and relativization of truth, as well as denial of objective morality, among others. Conservatism, according to its non-political definition in the dictionary to which we adhere, implies caution and moderation. READ MORE HERE